How to setup VPN in Windows 8
To setup vpn connection in Windows 8 please follow the next steps:
- Display the Charms bar, click Search, and then click Settings.
- Type VPN into the Search box.
- Click the Set Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection button in the Search results pane.
4. The VPN Connection wizard appears. Enter the following information:
- VPN server address from your account data into Internet Address text box. Please be carefully — don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- Destination Name. It’s just a name of your connection. For example it can be «VPN Connection».
5. Click Create.
VPN connection is created and Windows 8 displays it under the Networks heading in the Charms bar. Click on it to connect.