What is VPN
VPN or virtual private network is a secure network connection – special tunnel inside public network like Internet. VPN channel lets Internet users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. This is safe and secure.
All the traffic inside vpn tunnel is encrypted.
So using VPN makes you anonymous and private in the global network.
VPN technology is also used by many Internet users:
- to secure theirwireless transactions (if you are using pubic Wi-Fi zones)
- to circumvent geo-restrictions and censorship
- to protect personal identity and location.
Using vpn account increase privacy and security.
To prevent disclosure of private information, VPNs typically allow only authenticated remote access using tunneling protocols and encryption techniques.
The VPN security model provides:
- Confidentiality: all network traffic is sniffed at the packet level — only encrypted data can bee seen
- Sender authentication to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the VPN
- Message integrity to detect any instances of tampering with transmitted messages
Mobile virtual private networks are used in settings where an endpoint of the VPN is not fixed to a single IP address.
Two main reasons for using Mobile VPN:
- Public safety
- Reliable connections
VPN is easy in use. You can setup vpn connection on your device is a few minutes.
VPN Account can be used on different devices like: Windows PC, Windows Mobile, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone, routers and others.
If you still have some questions about vpn please contact us.