VPN Account Setup Guide in Android
How to setup VPN in Android
To setup a new vpn connection on your device with Android system you need to follow the next instructions.
To create new vpn tunnel
- Select Home > Menu, and tap Settings
- Select Wireless & networks item
- Select VPN settings.
- Then click Add VPN
- Select the type of your vpn connection - PPTP VPN
- Input your VPN tunnel data: VPN name (you chose it yourself), VPN server address, your vpn login and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (VPN Account)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
For Disconnection from the VPN:
Open the notifications panel at the top of the screen on your Motorola DROID 2 and click on the VPN notification, then select disconnect.